Median Earnings in the 2nd Quarter After Exit 34 CFR §361.155(a)(1)(iii)
The median earnings of those participants in unsubsidized employment during the second quarter after exit from the program.
THINGS TO KNOW
- This indicator only includes participants who were employed during the 2nd quarter after exit from the VR program.
- Due to a two-quarter lag in unemployment insurance (UI) wage data, information for this indicator is reported in the fourth quarter after exit, along with the Employment Rate in the 2nd Quarter After Exit indicator.
- Participants with both successful and unsuccessful outcomes are included in this indicator, unless they are excluded from the agency’s performance.
- When reporting wages verified through other methods than UI wage data (including SWIS), the VR agency must implement supplemental wage policies.
- Guidance on the Use of Supplemental Wage Information to Implement the Performance Accountability Requirements (TAC 17-04)
- Performance Accountability Guidance (TAC 17-01)
- Reason for Exit Tool (Includes information on exit and inclusion/exclusion from the performance indicators)
- State Wage Interchange System (SWIS) Resource Page
- VRTAC-QM Annual Reports & Performance Calculations
- VRTAC-QM Program & Performance FAQs