Employment Rate in the 2nd Quarter After Exit
The percentage of participants in unsubsidized employment during the second quarter after exit from the program.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Competitive Integrated Employment (CIE) is unsubsidized employment.
- Due to a two-quarter lag in unemployment insurance (UI) wage data, information for this indicator is reported in the fourth quarter after exit.
- Participants with both successful and unsuccessful outcomes are included in this indicator, unless they are excluded from the agency’s performance.
- When reporting wages verified through other methods than UI wage data (including SWIS), the VR agency must implement supplemental wage policies.
- Guidance on the Use of Supplemental Wage Information to Implement the Performance Accountability Requirements (TAC 17-04)
- Performance Accountability Guidance (TAC 17-01)
- Reason for Exit Tool (Includes information on exit and inclusion/exclusion from the performance indicators)
- State Wage Interchange System (SWIS) Resource Page
- VRTAC-QM Annual Reports & Performance Calculations
- VRTAC-QM Program & Performance FAQs