In addition to the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended by title IV of WIOA, and its implementing regulations, there are a variety of additional federal requirements essential to effectively managing and carrying out the fiscal responsibilities under the VR program. It is also critical for grantees to know and follow their applicable state-specific regulations and policies in conjunction with the federal requirements.
Fiscal and other Grant Regulations
- Education Department General Administrative Regulations (EDGAR)
- 2 CFR Part 200 – Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards
- Grant Award Notifications
- Federal Acquisition Regulations
- EDGAR and Other Applicable Grant Regulations – RSA.ed.gov
- Technical Assistance for ED Grantees
- The Green Book: Standards for Internal Control in the Federal Government
- RSA Match Calculator
- U.S. Department of Education’s Financial Management System for Grant Awards (G5.gov), contact the EDCAPS Helpdesk at (202) 401-6238.
- 2022 2 C.F.R. 200, Appendix XI Compliance Supplement: The Compliance Supplement is based on the requirements of the 1996 Amendments and 2 CFR part 200, subpart F, which provide for the issuance of a compliance supplement to assist auditors in performing the required audits. CFDA 84.126 Rehabilitation Services-Vocational Rehabilitation Grants to States (Pages 1205-1211).