Measurable Skill Gains (MSG) Data Tool
The MSG Data Tool showcases data reported by VR agencies for Program Years 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 and provides National and State-level MSG data to all VR programs while serving as a resource for VR agencies to analyze their MSG data and compare performance to that of the VR program nationally, with similar States, and/or other VR agencies.
- MSG Data Tool (Must enable Macros)
- MSG Tool Presentation Recording
- MSG Tool PPT Slides
- MSG Tool Presentation Transcript
Employment Status at Exit & Post-Exit Data Tool
The Employment Status at Exit & Post-Exit Data Tool presents data related to the first of the Other Measures That Matter: Sustaining Employment After Exit for participants who exited the VR program in Program Years 2017, 2018, and 2019. Each of the Other Measures That Matter is associated with a Value to affirm its significance to the mission of the VR program. The Value for this particular measure: VR program participants should sustain employment after they exit the VR program. Our goal is that individuals with disabilities continue working.
- Employment Status Data Tool (Must enable Macros)
- Employment Status Data Tool Presentation Recording
- Employment Status Data Tool PPT Slides
- Employment Status Data Tool Presentation Transcript
Credential Attainment Data Tool: Coming soon